Sunday, November 23, 2014

Fictitious Dishes

Fictitious Dishes

The story I read was the monkey paw and within the story there were some things that stood out to me like the use of alcohol and the old feeling it gave and the feeling of it being in a cabin somewhere cold. So when interpreting this I wanted to show the mother father and the son by the shot glasses. Each shot glass is filled with a different color to represent the person. The mother is blue because she becomes extremely upset about loosing her son, the father is green because he wished for money, and the son is pink/red and it is on his side because he died because of the fathers wish. I also decided to create a whisky jug because they mentioned drinking whisky and also I decided to create a serving plate that looked wooden to represent the old cabin feeling.










No comments:

Post a Comment