Tuesday, September 2, 2014

a few of my favorite things



A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS
Shelby King


      A masquerade mask- this item is something that represents me because I love to dress up and attend different events that have to do with some type of dress up event whether it be a costume party or a black tie event.

     Michael Kors Watch- this item represents me because I love to wear different watches and this one is one that I saved up for and is my favorite one. 

     White flower- this item represents me because it came from my roommate and I love fresh flowers in my house. I especially like white flowers because they add brightness and happiness to a room.

     Pictures- these to pictures represent me because one is with my boyfriend who means the world to me and the other is with my brother and sister who are my best friends and important people in my life.

    S bracelet- this item was a gift given to me by a girl that I coach in cheerleading. I feel that it represents me because S is my favorite letter and it is also my first initial. 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment